Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today's Bargain - Fabbys Rollable Flats 40% Off




40% Off


We have something special for all the mamas today! I lost count how many times I have sacrificed my gorgeous heels so I can be comfortable all day at play dates or a trip to the mall. And those parties where I would be bare foot at the end of the night. With Fabbys there is no more suffering from sore feet all day long. These super cute, super compact, rollable ballet flats can fit in a small clutch (or your diaper bag). Fabbys are a must-have for anywhere you might want to swap your heels for a a cute, comfy alternative.

Each pair comes in a small velvet pouch and a large drawstring tote to carry your heels. They are made from water-resistant material, with a non-skid sole. The flats are machine washable and lay flat to dry. Available in Black Jealous today on mini bargainz.

No comments:

Post a Comment